What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Casual Nights




As the suburban lights dwindle and the streets become dark, I tend to go outside and observe the night life. It usually consists of dogs walking their owners, couples running side by side, or the moon high up in the sky. While observing, I usually do this in my days outfit. Many people that walk by and see me taking pictures, might pose, or stop and engage in conversation with me. I live in Florida, and the weather is terribly hot and humid! A hat for the humidity is always the perfect accessory in this weather, and shorts and tank-tops are a must. They don't have to look trashy, and they don't have to be terribly short. Living in Florida, you grow up learning what's too much, and what's too little. Outfits are usually dependent on the climate.
This day it was especially hot, even at night... These are my casual nights.














-Shirt: Forever 21
-Belt: Forever 21
-Purse: Michael Kors
- Shoes: Guess
-Hat: BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment