What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally!



WELL, it's about time I posted something NEW! 
(This isn't exactly an outfit post). :)
I was so busy with fashion classes, photo-shoots, and make up!
Well, now that my classes are coming to a close, I have more time to blog. 
& YES, you will get to view the pictures from my photo-shoot. 
I can't wait to see them myself!

These outfits are the outfits that I've been in the past few days. 
I either went to school, out to eat, or just went shopping in these clothes. 
I also recently got a hair cut, so my curls are EXTRA CURLY! I'm really enjoying that!
Healthy hair is a MUST in my playbook. 
I can't wait to show you the new clothes I bought, and I'm also thinking about redecorating my WHITE WALLS. I can not stand them. & I'm going to be home for another 3 years. 
Any ideas?
Anyways, enjoy. & until next time. 










Charlotte Russe Cartigan
Charlotte Russe Shorts
Forever 21 White Tank Top
BCBG Heels

Black, High Waisted Skirt
Charlotte Russe, Grey Button Down

No comments:

Post a Comment