What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Night Out & Home Safe


Well, the previous post was of the event that I went to, now this one is the outfit post. 
Realizing that I needed an outfit that would be loose and comfortable so I can dance in, I chose these loose fitting black pants and a big shirt. Picking the two out of my closet, it didn't seem like they would go well together, but i found a way to make it work. I paired it off with one of the most comfortable heels in my closet. They are also brand new! So, I couldn't wait to get good use out of them. I danced the night away and had so much fun. 
Tonight I was happy with my choice of an outfit. 
Well, enjoy :)


































4 comments:

  1. the shoes are stunning:)

    nice blog!

    http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your heels!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the entire outfit. Especially the pants and the heels. Perfection!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete