What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Friday, May 14, 2010

Escaping From Reality





Do you ever find yourself drifting from reality as though your day-dreams are more realistic then the conscious world you live in?
I find myself drifting in thought, mainly about different scenarios with a different set of people in each piece in my mind. I seem to try and be fully content with the way life is being played out for me, but it seems as though a weight is on my shoulder. A weight that seems so unrealistically heavy and I just can't seem to shake it from my presence.
The saying usually goes, "We always want what we can't have," but how many of us look at what we do have and realize that, that's maybe what was intended for us "right now" just to learn from? How many of us actually agree with the saying, "What awaits us in the future is beyond the substance of the present. The present is preparing you for what is going to happen later."?

Here are some of the many faces of ME, when I first got a new Camera. Enjoy :)







*Dior Sunglasses, I love this pair!
(Obsesses with sunglasses and perfume.)

No comments:

Post a Comment