What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life as a Journey



How many of us know what we want to do with our lives, and how many of us are still searching for "true happiness," or even "true love." How many of us live throughout our lives feeling as though something's missing, or that we haven't received the gift of life? How many of us run scared when opportunity comes knocking at our door, and how many of us stay hidden behind the shadows, only being "comfortable" with being the "backstage man?"
If you posses any of these traits or exemplify any of these qualities, when are you going to say "Enough is Enough!"
I believe the time is now! Now is the time to stand up, and say "I'm looking out for me, time to make myself happy first, because I am important!"
For all my readers, this is our movement...
Through fashion, through food, through traveling, through life.
It's time we start experience all that LIFE has to offer.




(Here is another one of my old photography that I took/edited myself.)


No comments:

Post a Comment