What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nuetral Expressions


I know we're in summer, but not everyone is a summer. You might be asking what that means, and it's simply "The fact that we are all a different season." Depending our hair color, skin tone, eye color, etc., we all fit into a category of a particular season. Now, why is this important? Well, it's important because it gets rid of the wonder of "Why does that outfit look so good on her, yet so not good on me?" Now you don't have to ponder and regret the way your body looks, or your height, etc. Your solution is the season color real. Everyone falls into the category Summer, Autumn, Winter, or Spring, and each season holds a color real on which colors look best on you, and which colors enhance your stunning features. 
This evening, I chose to go with a very neutral color which was beige and brown. I'm an Autumn, so these colors look great against my skin tone and my hair color. To dress more casual, I decided to wear jeans, even though I'm not a jean fanatic. These light beige heels made the outfit come together, by making it more then casual and less then dressy; this outfit was great for an evening out at the movies. 
I also got my car back, and found out that I need knew tires. Time to start saving up, so my baby can get a new set of wheels. 
I hope you enjoy. :)













Charlotte Russe Tank Top
Hollister Ripped Jeans
BCBG Heels

2 comments:

  1. Keep blogging i love them all and you make me want to shop more not a good thing lol! If we were the same size id go shopping in your closet but i can probably just wear your shoes LOL! you look beautiful and your personal quotes make this blog thing really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this outfit is so cute love the shoes! keep blogging

    ReplyDelete