What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
-Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things are Just Peachy, When the Sky is Blue


In todays sunny climate, it was scorching! Having to run errands, I needed to feel free from restrictions and feel whatever little breeze I can while walking around the town. As I stepped into my closet this morning, I was undecided by what to wear. Do I wear shorts, yet again? Do I wear those beautiful strappy sandals? Or how about that cute, bubbly skirt that has yet to be out of the house? I was so undecided on what to wear, I was ready to give up. Until, I turned, and my eyes caught sight of the bright blue that was hidden behind a row of dresses. It dawned on me that I haven't worn this dress in ages, and today would be the perfect time to take it out for some sunlight and fresh air. Big accessories were out of the question today, just because I wanted an outfit with a bit more leniency. I wanted to be playful, so I decided wooden bracelets would be my best option. To finish the look, I added my gladiator, nude sandals, and my natural curly hair to boot. It was the perfect summer outfit, with a touch of simplicity.


- Today, I went to a book store to see if they had those books I was talking about in the previous post. They didn't, but I did find two equally appealing books that I decided to buy instead. I also gave in my baby. For those of you that don't know, my baby is my car. The breaks are acting up, so I had to give it in today. Hopefully by tomorrow, it'll be back with me, and we'll be reunited!
Well, enjoy!





















Blue Dress Forever 21
Nude Sandals Nine West
Dior Sunglasses
Michael Kors Purse

1 comment: